Friday, February 4, 2011

--> When it was WESTLIFE

salam

I'm kinda grew up with Westlife's music and sort. They were amazing back then or maybe still, I have no idea. Those days, songs like Season In The Sun, My LoveUptown Girl and Flying Without Wings were on top of every chart you bet. They sold trillion of copies and out of nowhere I stopped following them. lol.

OMG! Why am I telling you this. I was actually sitting in front of my laptop watching Personal Taste and suddenly my mind off to Westlife. Isn't it funny though? 

Teenagers around my age sure will love Westlife like I do. What if you don't? On man, you're a freak then. Ahhh whatever...huhu. Westlife did not play any music instrument but they harmonize very well, just like Blue, Backstreet Boys but something different is, Westlife sounds better! Oops! I did it again.

The man:
Among all the members, I prefer Shane Filan because he is the shortest guy in the group. Just like me but I never have a band and never plan to establish one either.And of course, he sounds good as well!

Do you guys envy them or even used to envy like I do?
I do like them still very much till now even though no new songs are available. However, you still can listen to their forever-fresh songs in the evening. Sure you'll love them again and see, you can sing them beautifully. 

Oh ya! I love their remake of Total Eclipse Of The Heart originally by Bonnie Tyler! Enjoy your day!

Grab their signatures people!

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

8 Gossips/Comments:

❤ Farhaney haney ❤ Best Blogger Tips said...

hai..
sy sudah follow kamu , follow saya pulak yea =)

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

❤ Farhaney haney ❤:
ok

FH Best Blogger Tips said...

dulu minat lagu weslife yg season in the sun. best

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

FH:
same. nanges2 dgr lagu tu sayu sgt ehhe

Madre Amor Best Blogger Tips said...

Ijai!!!!!!!!x habis2 asyik nanges jerk.
ceria2 la cam dulu!

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Madre Amor:
mane ade nages ummi

Madre Amor Best Blogger Tips said...

hokay, good boy...oopss young man
hepi2 selalu ehhh...

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Madre Amor:
hehe...baiklah