Monday, February 21, 2011

--> Greatest Tattoos All Over The World

as-salam



Wiki says, a tattoo is a marking made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment for decorative or other reasons. Whatever~


Both look real! These are soooooo amazing. I first thought they were fleshes of human bodies but it turned to be tattoos that were amazingly drawn by artist. He must has a great talent though. 

However for Muslims, you are strictly prohibited to draw tattoo on your skin. HARAM! Don't ever try this at home! lol. 

I've seen piercing on my friends' body parts like umbilical, tongue and etc but they didn't amaze me like this stuff does. I can't imagine myself to have tattoos all over my body. I'll be dragged to hell if I do. 







Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

0 Gossips/Comments: