Tuesday, February 8, 2011

--> Barbie is Under Great Pressure

salam

As you might know, Barbie is a world icon. lol. She inspires and influences people regardless of  gender. Baby girls, grown up teenagers love this girl very much. For them, she is perfect - perfect face, perfect skin, perfect appearance and perfect voice. She's rich and has her own broadcasting production where she is the lead role for all movies and singer for the soundtracks. Wow! she's damn talented! But do you know that Barbie is under a great pressure now? I met her and she was pathetic. Here are some pictures - they are illegal but sorry Barbie, we are not friends anymore. You sucks! lol.


Barbie was so depressed and she decided to hook up with one of the co-star in the Barbie as Rapunzel. She did not use any prevention and so did the actor without the rubber. Sad to say but Barbie, "KO DAH TAK MARKET!" lol. How will she survive with that belly? 


OMG! Are you kidding me? Yeah I know, you might have some pity on her but forget it. She has to be responsible on her doings. Doesn't she? She started to smoke and she is so ignorance! Smoking can cause miscarriage you dumb blonde! lol. And look at her fashion sense, it doesn't even make any sense after all. lol. 


And sometimes she told me that she felt like a zombie. Manager, paparazzi and fans keep telling her to do that, to do this which she doesn't even like. She claimed, "I love my life and I should do what I want to. You people are so mean towards me" - She cried and luckily no mascara was put on. 


"I want to be like Amy Winehouse! because I find her lovely and sexy in her own style" - Barbie, 2011. Does she look similar with Winehouse? HELL NO! She looks like a beggar begging for some money to do make over. Sure, Barbie doesn't have anymore saving at this moment. But I don't care! lol


This is Barbie's mother, Barbara. lol. Isn't she looks better than her daughter? She told the media, "Barbie is my only daughter, just that I am prettier". Harian Petrol, 2011. "However, I can't blame her for her hard situation now because, without her money all this while, I won't be able to look this wonderful. Thanks honey for the pedi and meni! I'll look after you, don't worry that much", she added. 

So people, stop forcing our Barbie to do reckless things anymore. I'm begging you even though we are not friends any longer. I just want the old Barbie that we all used to love. Spread this news so that public can understand the life of a Diva. Oh ya! I'm looking forward to meeting with the press to claim my pay for this revelation. $$$

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

12 Gossips/Comments:

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips said...

out of the topic :D
been looking ur fb but can't find it!
one more.when will u cntinue in UPM?

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Wan Ahmad Izudean:
huhu..my facebook, Rizal MiCake Kapoor haha. i'll b going there nxt year

aLieF si Muncung ManiS Best Blogger Tips said...

hahaha..sampai mcm ni pun ada..mcm manusia pulak patung2 ni.haha..btw,,kamu hebat english..kagum alief..hehe

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips said...

oh.ok will add u then...!
oh,next year...till me u here...

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

aLieF si Muncung ManiS:
kan..mcm manusia...haha...thanks..xdelah hebat, tp still bljr..

Wan Ahmad Izudean:
sure but keep in touch ya!

Nazim Nasri Best Blogger Tips said...

comelnyaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips said...

cite yang menarik,...:)

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Nazim Nasri:
hehe..kan? comel mcm org gila je hehe

SecRete GirLz:
thanks..ori taw

CahayaSyuhada Best Blogger Tips said...

haha...nice doll..but whose should responsible on the babies?its ken?haha..i love barbie la...

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Nurul Syuhada Bt Hasri:
haha..yeah i think ken should be since he dumped her

misz wiljie;) Best Blogger Tips said...

rizal..gilo kot..i never know that my poor barbie idop cmni..i'll take a good care on barbie..komawo oppa..saranghae..hehe

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

misz wiljie;):
haha...welcum. u have barbie? OMG! ahaha