Tuesday, February 22, 2011

--> Weird Pictures / Gambar-gambar Pelik

as-salam

As usual, I love to surf the net and find funny pictures from any website. Today I found a few weird and unique stuffs to show you readers. So, without wasting any time...


Ok...I love cats and this type is one of my preferences. It looks like Garfield and of course the fur part attracts me in major.  However, I still put Sphinx as my top choice because it has been proven that Sphinx is the most loyal breed among cats' families.


Imagine if there are roses size this big and high. I'm sure girls love this photo very much since it has the resemblance with feminine sense. 


This is totally weird. I was in dilemma about putting it in this entry but my heart told me to. It may bring small controversy (as if la kan?) but I don't care. lol. These are chilies and it took me minutes to actually digest and thinking about the fact that 'this shape' is exist. lol


This is definitely a Photoshop work. lol. I can't figure out the reason for people to hate this small boy because he seems nice and friendly. Poor Justin Bieber - Crowd loves you and they hate you as well. LoveHate Vosovic may have something to talk about?


PikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaCHU!!!!!!!!!!!! Aiyak! Hangus sudah tekena renjatan elektrik. lol. This cat looks damn cute even with the painting on. Don't you think so? But, look at its face. This adorable kitten hates it I think. 

So people, hopefully you give me great rating for this entry. lol Drop your comments down there. Better be sure they are komen yang membina. haha

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

14 Gossips/Comments:

Unknown Best Blogger Tips said...

Aiyoo, LoveHateVosovic has been newly-branded la. It is now Love Hate by Azham Vosovic.. hahaha, it's ok. I am anti-Bieber! Hate me for that hahaha

Nazrul Ashraff Best Blogger Tips said...

gemuk gi-la kucing tu..n pikachu is cute..kesian kuicng tu..haha..merana kena pakai make up..:p

matsen Best Blogger Tips said...

cool...haha

Tulus Sweet Best Blogger Tips said...

yang JB tu super imposelah....hehe

Ryan Ervan Best Blogger Tips said...

adeih2~ kelakar tol pic2 nih especially justin

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

zham Vosovic:
yeah..i hate you for that haha

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

nazrul ashraff:
gemuk sangat kot..yup comel nk m mati hehe..make up asas je tu haha

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

matseN:
mestilaaaaaaaa hehe

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

tulus sweet:
tak same ek? hehe sory

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Badboy91:
agak la..justin yg anggun lagi menawan

Nazim Nasri Best Blogger Tips said...

suka yg cili tu. HAHAHA

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Nazim Nasri:
haha..sengal

Farouk Harun Best Blogger Tips said...

I love the photo of the so-called justin bieber..haha. I couldn't stop laughing.. =)

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Farouk Harun:
haha...me too. i cant think any specific reason for them to actually hate this CHICK hehe