Saturday, February 26, 2011

--> Because I'm Stupid

as-salam

Pondering


Because I'm so stupid and such a fool
My eyes don't see nobody but you
Even though I know you love someone else
You could never know the pain that I felt

You probably never think of me at all
And I know we have no memories
But the one who really wants you is me
In the end only my tears will fall

I stay, you walk away
I stand back, watching you day by day
You can't see that I'm so in love with you
Like the wind you just fly right through

There are days when I just miss you so much
There are days when I just long for your touch
"I love you" somehow flies right off my lips and so

There are days when I see nothing but rain
There are days when I just feel so much pain
"I miss you" somehow flies right off my lips and so

Once again I'm left crying for you
Once again I'm left here missing for you
Baby I love you I'm waiting for you

You'll probably never have a dream of me
And I know I'm in love all alone
That's why we don't really have memories
In the end, I'll make them all on my own

Love's like a river of tears
That will flow whenever you're not here
Even though your heart will never be mine
It's enough just seeing you smile

Bye, bye, never say goodbye
Even though it's not me by your side
I need you, I just can't say it but I want you
I cannot stop wishing for you


Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

5 Gossips/Comments:

Farouk Harun Best Blogger Tips said...

Rizal...are u ok? *concern*

Hidayah Othman Best Blogger Tips said...

mcm pngalaman sy sndri...

Farouk Harun Best Blogger Tips said...

rizal..are u okey? *concern*

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Farouk Harun:
im ok...thanks 4 ur concern

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Hidayah Othman:
is it? hi5