Saturday, February 19, 2011

--> Puisi: The Hater

as-salam

Haters, Haters, and Haters. This poem is exactly dedicated to you! Even Taylor Swifts rhyme your kind in her song, Mean. I have no idea why there are people who cannot accept the fact that 'WE CAN'T BE PERFCT'. Grow up! Make up your mind. 

He has 1001 words
To kill people with just one single blow
But bare in mind I won’t stand still
By watching those creeps

I don’t kneel
Because of my pride and dignity
You are not comparable with me
Because I have Louis Vuitton to sling
And so you sit

I understand your pressure
Your mom must be worried though
Because her little prince went out to hunt
But no one seems to care enough and done

He claimed I won’t succeed
Just because he failed the exams during primary
Now he’s a pathetic addict
Looking for drugs and liquor
He is dying of hunger and still a liar

That’s how the story ends
He’s dead but the body is nowhere to be found
Is his spirit lingering on me?
I don’t believe



This is what Miss Swift has to say:
Someday I'll be living in the big ole city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean



Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

2 Gossips/Comments:

Nazrul Ashraff Best Blogger Tips said...

susah nak puaskan hati ramai orang ..

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

nazrul ashraff:
indeed!