Monday, February 21, 2011

--> Chemistry to Build Friendship

as-salam

I'd never believe in self-pity and first sight love but I've always trust friendship bonding. In order to make friends, chemistry is the most significant measurement. The same thing goes for the love making process where you need the same medium to ensure that the love is successful. 

Chemistry: Basically refers to the relationship between to people where they have so many great things in common. For instances, favourite singer, movies, education sense and stuffs.

I can have chemistry with many people but recently I found an amazing chemistry with one of my seniors. We share the same favourite TV series, singer and so many more. It was unexpected like seriously it wasn't even in the 'lesson plan'. lol. After got back from surau, I asked him to have some drink and talk. We didn't have any issue to raise and out of the blue I started the conversation regarding Glee (An American series). Luckily, the conversation went smoothly and interesting as the topic began to go into the deep. Entertainment does have a huge impact on teenagers' life and yeah it helped to boost the conversation mood. 

Chuck Bass? Blair Waldorf? Woooooooo! Such a wonderful combination! We love them very much. This may sound queer to some of you but yeah, its fun. Oh ya! talking about common thing, GREAT PEOPLE THINK ALIKE (Anon, 2011). We have the same round neck t-shirt as well (It's Batman people!). What a coincident ha?

Who's that person? Thats the secret I'll never tell but he's certainly not an elite from Manhattan. lol.

This is not the chemistry I'm talking lol

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

4 Gossips/Comments:

Farouk Harun Best Blogger Tips said...

Are u sure he's not an elite from Manhattan? =P

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Farouk Harun:
Of course becuz I never see him in Burberry n stuffs haha

Farouk Harun Best Blogger Tips said...

Have you checked that person's closet? :-P

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Farouk Harun:
I'll ask him to tag me the photos on fb