Wednesday, January 12, 2011

--> The Weird Feelings

salam


i can't sleep! i keep wondering & thinking what is hell wrong with me at this moment
i started this very new year with great resolution and i think it went missing
ya Allah! please bestow me with huge strength to swim through the icy ocean

i hope people around me will lend me hands and guide me through the time
i need you people! i can't stand alone by myself as i am an ordinary human being with heart and feeling.
i ain't something special as what you may see me by naked eyes

my heart is hurt! my feeling is not right! my mind left me in the dark with evil thoughts next to me!
i can't describe the feeling i'm having now! something for sure is, its inevitable
i've tried so many things to cope but seemed like nothing worked the best

and still i can't sleep
but thank God
i can breath~

Am I Alone?

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

4 Gossips/Comments:

eton Best Blogger Tips said...

hummm.. ambik air wuduk pastu cuba tido.. otak mesti tenang before tido klu x memang ade masalah..

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

thanks ya?

NARUMI ISOZAKI Best Blogger Tips said...

me too... tdo ttp lena.. but yg laen2 tu same.. huhu...

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Miss Zati:
lena ke tdo? baguslaaaaaa