Thursday, April 21, 2011

--> iTweet @RizalSadiman

as-salam

Muzium Negara

Siapa ada account Twitter? Sila angkat tangan macam Usop Wilcha. hehe. Feel free to follow me ya? I only have 13 followers all together right now (I'm not a celebrity so who wants to follow me right?) - Ayat sadis macam nak merayu orang follow je haha.

I have @RizalSadiman  since last year if I'm not mistaken and I'd never sign in ever since. What a blonde right? lala. Then only a few days ago I started my tour on Tweeter and tadaaa...feel so addicted. Somemore when Wardina  Safiyyah tweeted me, I felt so so so great! haha

For those who like to stalk on celebrities, view the link below, sure you'll find Malaysian celebrities that you adore the most. lalala

http://www.chokilala.com/tips-n-tricks/twitter-artis-individu-terkenal-malaysia/

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

6 Gossips/Comments:

matsen Best Blogger Tips said...

aku pon ada twitter..last year aku create..
since now aku x bkak lg..agaknyer da jadi apa la tu

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

matsen:
ahha dah mampus kot

noor iffah abd hamid Best Blogger Tips said...

pe kait gambar uh ngan twitter ea??explen ckit akk~...hee~

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

effa:
Sekadar berkongsi kakak..haha

gadisBunga™ Best Blogger Tips said...

dalam muzium boleh amik gambo meh?

my twitter bukak seminggu sekali. hu~

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

@gadisBunga thats what we call pro