Wednesday, February 15, 2012

--> iMakan Carbonara dan Teppanyaki!

as-salam

Let's follow me to Mid Valley Food Court for delicious foods to fill your lovely tummy! haha
Teppantaki. It is a style of Japanese cuisine that uses iron griddle to cook food. I love eating Japanese foods so much that I would kill to eat once a week haha. There you go; you have rice, soup, fillet and so many more. You can choose anyway. 

Where to find? Japanese Cuisine slot.
The price for this one is RM15.
Spaghetti Carbonara. Carbonara has been my favourite since two years back. I would try carbonara in almost every restaurant if it is in the menu. Maybe because I love cheese so much. Look at the reddish/brownish beef! Beautiful! 

Where it is sold? At the Western Food slot of course.
This one is RM12.
Buah longan. My favourite as well. It is served in a big white bowl together with nata de coco and limau kasturi. It is sweet and refreshing. I've made the best choice to eat this as dessert. 

Where? Desserts slot lorgh.
Very reasonable price some more; only RM3.50.

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

4 Gossips/Comments:

Zya Amalis Best Blogger Tips said...

thought dat dis entry bout how u cook it...hahaha..btw...untung laa leh mkn byk2x...

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

@Orked Cleopatra ahha maybe next time i'll cook these cuisines

Juliet_iRa~" Best Blogger Tips said...

makan je ek!;p

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

@Juliet_iRa~" haha mesti la..my fav