Thursday, February 16, 2012

--> iJalan! Jom Makan!

as-salam

A day out with my sister is very fun! We went shopping for clothes, shoes and a few other things. Today is the day where all my family members will gather around at night. My sister from Kelantan is coming back as well! My mom marinated has chicken drumsticks that we bought to grill tonight. Oh Rizal, don't eat that because you are getting fatter! WHATEVER! haha

I bought Hong Kong milk tea from Pontian Cool Station store on our way back home. Why Pontian? We did not even go to Johore lol. The price is RM3.00 including the pearls. The concept of this store is almost the same as Chatime and Coolblog. 
This one is Kaya Balls. 10 balls for RM2.50, very cheap right? The smell persuaded me to buy them. Maybe because I was too hungry that I bought so many foods. I eat 8 of them haha. I bought this one from one store in Econsave store. 
Can you guess what is this? Pappa Roti? No! haha because this one is Mamma Roti. Call it pirate brand but I don't care. Very cheap as well, RM1.80 each. The taste is exactly the same as the one sold at Roti Boy lorgh, cheaper some more. 

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

4 Gossips/Comments:

Juliet_iRa~" Best Blogger Tips said...

wahh mamma roti..where?

suka roti boy gak..yummy..sedapnya pnas2 mkn roti tu..heee

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

dkt econsave hehe

FH Best Blogger Tips said...

hmmm dtg blog ni mmg bole jd lapar T.T

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

@FH haha kan...? mmg boleh lapar