Monday, January 16, 2012

--> iMakan @ Belanga & Rak Thai

as-salam
Welcome all my friends to;
 Belanga Restaurant @ Mid Valley and Rak Thai Restaurant @ Amcorp Mall
What did I eat at Belanga Restaurant?
I ate Nasi Kerabu here at Belanga Restaurant which I found totally delicious. You know, I like to try foods everywhere possible if I have money. This time being, Farouk brought me to this cool restaurant to try the food. The price of the foods are not that expensive or I would say affordable for us (just to try food not to come over everyday day lol) Whatever it was, Farouk paid for this hehe.

What did I enjoy at Rak Thai Restaurant?
I tried the famous tom yam which can be said as the trademark of all Thai food restaurants. I come here quite often but that day the tom yam did not taste like it used to be. I wonder if they changed the chef or what. I also tried Nasi Goreng Chicken Chop. Booo me if it was to normal or nothing special but I got to tell you that the fried rice tasted scrumptious! Oh ya, I like the onion rings the best lol.

Whom did I go with?
As mentioned above, I went to Belanga Restaurant with Farouk but I didn't mention the other buddy I went with to Rak Thai Restaurant. His name is Amir Nurashid; an ustaz in additional hehe. Basically, I promised to treat hi for his birthday so I kinda did that. Pinky promise does work people! Don't ever try to break it.

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

4 Gossips/Comments:

ghost existence protocol Best Blogger Tips said...

nak ikut :(

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

+++~Agent of Miracle~+++™ alamak..benda ni dah lama la aliiff..

Unknown Best Blogger Tips said...

yea la...bukan nak keluar dgn Azham pergi Pavilion hehehehehe

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Azham Vosovic Nak belanje ke? On je haha