Friday, October 7, 2011

--> iSay Bila Hati Dah Putus Asa

as-salam

Here I am, Still standing because of YOu, YOu and YOu

There are times when you feel extremely weak about things around you. When the time comes, you must be thinking of giving up and there is where you go wrong. I've been in the situation where I was almost giving up everything I have. I never felt that down in my entire life. Then I realized that I still have three basic things to think of - family, friends and Allah.

Then I came with a solution which was to pray my hardest and hoping that Allah will bring me through the road full of obstacles. I was very desperate, down and had nowhere to cry on. 

I was lucky that I got to know that I can actually talk to my family members. I called my sister that very night and surprisingly, she was being very caring and understanding. I'd never talk to my sister about my problem before, SERIOUSLY. 

I realize that I will always have strong people called friends standing right next to me either in the light or in the dark. Thanks everybody for taking me with you guys in this long road. I know i would have died without your presence. 

Allah. Alhamdulillah...Thank you very much. I know those people won't happen to help me, to be there if it wasn't because of You. You are the Almighty, the Most Gracious and the Most Benevolent. Thanks for giving me a good family and beautiful friendship. 

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

2 Gossips/Comments:

fatin Best Blogger Tips said...

alhamdulillah, thats the best solution that we as Muslim have! Allah is there for us. as long as we have Him in our heart.

..and in life theres ups n downs, idup seperti roda. kdg kita di atas, kdg di bawah.

apa yang penting, teruskan berjalan..berjalanlah di bumi Allah, dan all the way, kita ambil pengajaran dan pelajaran.

p/s:lawa t shirt kamu.. ;P

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

@Fatin Mraz Ya, cant agree more. the thing is that people nowaday is too weak and ignorance about this issue. They tend to do stupid things when they are under stressful condition such as commit suicide. oh ya, thanks 4 ur comment n my shirt? hehe