Sunday, February 27, 2011

--> Puisi: I Am A Nerd

 as-salam

Aku belek-belek koleksi puisi aku dan aku terbaca puisi yang satu ini. Macam comel sangat. lol. Bukan apa, bila terkenangkan balik zaman sekolah, aku teringat kawan-kawan aku yang terlalu berusaha dalak pelajaran. Aku tak salahkan diorang semua, tetapi as a student, you have to study hard and at the same time be smart on  it. (I bet you've heard this before). Study bagai nak rak, masa untuk riadah tak ada, otak nak berkembang? hell no!

Mommy and daddy
My name is Tobby
I love you so much
We will forever be in touch

I go to school ya!
Carry my lunchbox as usual
I met my teacher Tannya!
We turn to the new syllabus

I’m on my way back home
I walk along the walking path alone
My mother holds my hand carefully
Because I’m afraid of the bully

I score straight A’s in exam
As usual, that’s who I am
I wear big bold frame sunglass
Everytime I go to the class
I’m totally live in a fabulous life

Oh ya! I’m wearing a tidy white cloth
Always argue the wrong facts I heard
I am a nerd

P/s: Korang nerd? Don't worry, you're not alone. 

Just for laugh

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

4 Gossips/Comments:

apezs shah Best Blogger Tips said...

hehehe nice..;)

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

apezs shah:
thanks....

Miss Candy Mandy Best Blogger Tips said...

haha . can i ask something , ,
is that any rule in making poems ?

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Miss Secreto De Amor:
nope. but there r two types of poems, open n close forms