Monday, August 30, 2010

--> the right path

salam

this is a short entry

i've chosen the right path
to change
to make a different in my own life

i won't regret
of what i am doing now
and i will keep on changing

people can say whatever they want
they can treat me the way they like
but i would never look back

Allah has given me this chance
He opens my heart to the best path
He gave me people to guide me through
Alhamdulillah

where i'm standing now
is where i'm going to start my new journey of life
InsyaAllah everything will be just fine
Amin...

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip


3 Gossips/Comments:

Elle Who? Best Blogger Tips said...

alhamdulillah..keep up the +ve changes. ALLAH helps those who help themselves.

Unknown Best Blogger Tips said...

don't forget me once you've changed.

KD Best Blogger Tips said...

Alhamdulillah
hope u wont stop at the middle of d path u walking on. keep on seeking for Allah's blessing.