Sunday, June 3, 2012

--> iMakan @ Homec Restaurant

as-salam

Doesn't it sound sooooo GRAND? I bet it is. This Homec Restaurant program was actually held in Faculty of Education Studies in Universiti Putra Malaysia; the chef, the staffs and even the customers were all UPM students and lecturers. I wasn't expecting something so awesome happening but this has totally changed my mind. 
Menu of the day: Western Cuisines 
Choose Set A or Set B. I went for set B and I didn't regret it :) The Lambada Chicken was extremely delicious. I bet the chef was a guy since guy cooks better than girl.
The staffs and around the restaurant. Because there were too many staffs, the space looked crowded. However, I managed to breath and that was good enough to let me enjoy the foods.
Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The Lambada Chicken, Prawn Oglio Olio, Pudding and Tea. 
This Soda Lemon Kalamansi was very tasty like seriously.
My last word to all the people involve in running this Homec Restaurant is; you guys have done a very good job and if someday you are going to commercialize this restaurant, I will definitely be a permanent customer though. I did enjoy every moment of tasty foods and soothing music background. Best of luck to everybody and be a good teacher in the future yaww!

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

6 Gossips/Comments:

Nazrul Ashraff Best Blogger Tips said...

dekat mana????

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

Nazrul Ashraff:
UPM - Fakulti Pengajian Pendidikan

faraheartbeat Best Blogger Tips said...

sedapnyerrrr !!!

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

@faraheartbeat mmg sedap pun :)

Unknown Best Blogger Tips said...

Harga boleh tahan. Tapi untuk pelajar, untuk hujung minggu boleh la. Nak selalu, payah tu... Heheh.

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

@Romeo Laut Kan..? amat beban la kalau selalu..bleh kopak ptptn hehe