Saturday, June 16, 2012

--> Pelajar Universiti RACIST?

as-salam

Racism in Malaysia? Well, I don't think it is a new issue but in my opinion, those racist are unable to think very well and they seriously need some remediation; I suggest they go for counselling or something to remove the prejudice within them. I don't see any point of being so racist because we as Malaysians are one whole big community.

Here in my campus, I (as a Malay guy) blend with almost everybody regardless the races; be it Chinese, Indians, Sabahans, Sarawakians etc. I am so comfortable being around them as I can learn a lot especially their way of thinking. This is so important. Why? Because people tend to feel inferior towards some races because they don't have any clue about the counter parts - their way of thinking, cultures, religions and so forth. 

Universiti students live within a big community and they should work it out in term of understanding the people. One day, this country will be our huge responsibility and if this issue is not overcame, I'm afraid that there are people who will trigger the war within this multiracial society. Right now, I am so happy to be a part of this awesome multiracial friends both in IPBA and UPM. They are supportive, friendly, understanding and I do believe our group will make a better society in future. How about you?

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

2 Gossips/Comments:

gadisBunga™ Best Blogger Tips said...

kene adapt with the environment dan jgn harap semua akan ikut macam mana yg kite nak.then we can put racism issues away. :)

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

@gadisBunga betull..its very important because the environments develops our thinking :)