Thursday, April 5, 2012

--> iMakan Cheese Naan @ Maulana

as-salam

I saw lots of posts in IPBA group about eating cheese naans and it came across that I have to try this thing. I decided to go to the nearest Mamak stall and grab this delicious Indian delicacy. It was not worth it because the cheese was very little and as for me who is a keen guy of cheese, I was not happy! However, I would like to share some of the photos taken that night.


They look very delicious but don't be fooled by it's cover haha. I won't ever recommend you guys to have cheese naan at this place but if you insist to try, I can't do anything la...

Teh Ais and I added pepsi into it. Call me crazy haha.


 This is Alexs. A friend of mine who I forced to join me eating the cheese naan. 



Me with the hungry face..yet I regretted trying the food over here huhu. This is not to insult the place of anything such but I just wanted to warn all of you to mind and to think twice or even trice before you step you feet in this restaurant haha

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

0 Gossips/Comments: