Wednesday, August 24, 2011

--> iLaugh: Gambar ni KELAKAR nak Mampos!

as-salam


This is totally hilarious! lol. The watches are fake and genuine. Its like Nike product in Malaysia that is spelled as Naik.lol


 Bite me! Grant me the last wish! This can't be any funnier right? One thing for sure is that this snowman is not gonna die because 2012 is coming. lol


 Happy birthday, happy birthday not! OMG! I hate my parents. I barely close my mouth laughing on this hilarious picture. Well, you know what, I just got an idea of doing such stuff to my pals.


This banner is such a waste. Don't you think so? But still, it is a good marketing plan in order to attract the customers. Very creative indeed. Well done!

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

6 Gossips/Comments:

Tulus Sweet Best Blogger Tips said...

kucing tu...bukam maen lgi. huhuhu

♥ Nana BamBam ♥ Best Blogger Tips said...

haha..cian budak tu nangis masa bufday die :P

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

@Tulus Sweet haha kan.? jht betul

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

@~Nana 귀여운~ haha sengal kan kucing tu..nk kena hambat

FH Best Blogger Tips said...

hahaha siot je

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

@FH kan2?