Sunday, May 15, 2011

--> iNote Untuk Ibu dan Ayah

as-salam

Dataran Pinggiran Sungai Kerian, Parit Buntar, Perak

To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance
 
All of my life, I have virtue, climb the mountain, chase some dream.
All of my life, u gave me everything, but u don't have to give the world for me.
Just say u love me as I am, say u want me as I am, say I'm someone in your eyes.
It's all I want it to be, just let me go.
I know one day if I'm allowed, if I'm allowed, someday I'll make you proud.

And try to pledge you, now its all I seem to do, I'm holding my dream that is breaking me into.
I've got to pledge me now cuz there's all empty.
One of you, I'm all my need so help me, please...!
Please don't shoot me down, so you can see it now, someday I'll make you proud.

P/s: I'm trying to be what you two want...please stop pushing me to do something out of my capability...I'm am not perfect. In fact, nobody does...

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

2 Gossips/Comments:

gadisBunga™ Best Blogger Tips said...

nice pic!

semua parents mahukan yg terbaik utk anak2. just buat yg mana termampu ok.. :)

trialtodelete Best Blogger Tips said...

@gadisBunga InsyaAllah..thanks kak