Amboi...korang ingat senang ke jadi cikgu? Tambah-tambah cikgu sekolah rendah...Boleh beruban rambut ni tahu tak? Anyway, I got the experience of becoming a primary school teacher in SK Jeli (1), Kelantan. It was extremely fun and I will never trade anything with it.
|...with Nur Hayy Qayyum..senior Shahir AF ni kat SMKA Slim River...|
|...with Kang Huey Ying from New Castle a.k.a Kota Bharu...hopefully i spell her name right...hehe|
* I met two great, friendly and funny teachers (allow me to assume them as crazy but in a good way of course hehe).
* We talked (basically nonsense stuffs and all hehe), we laughed but we never cry...thats how beautiful the life is...
* I'd enjoyed marking students' papers with them and I bet they know exactly what I'm talking about. lalala
* They are new in this field, fresh and young so that we were able to share a few things regarding life in campus and figured several ways out to handle the student (they are absolutely naughty!)
* I was the psychotic Sir I would say haha...Using slow talk and happy faces with hidden words like knife methods worked out really well. BRAVOO!
Hope you get it...till then, that is how