Friday, June 13, 2014

--> Perth in Pictures Part 4

as-salam

This entry is named, Animals Are Comel.
Still alive.
This is the swaggiest Kangaroo among all.

So, so I have your attention now?
The land of the Kangaroos. This is my first time seeing these king of boxing. They are super adorable, swagger and never give a shit of who is around them. What an attitude! LOL.
Koala bear. I liked them, not anymore. They're so lazy and not really that cute. The wombat looked too cute to be true. It's lazy as well....and some white chickens.
Over here are the animals. The sheep, blue tongue, big horse, parrot, snake, llama and guinea pigs. 
This is or course the centre of happiness. The Margaret Chocolate Factory...or I would like to say EMPORIUM! It's big. Love it so much. The chocolates are freaking tasty! I didn't want to walk away from the ground because I got too attached to it.

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

0 Gossips/Comments: