Wednesday, June 11, 2014

--> Perth in Pictures Part 2

as-salam
So I started my day by going around the neighbourhood like a thief lol. It was a nice walk with a few friends. I love the small houses they have there because it looks so personal and cute for lots of reasons. Then, I took the Blue CAT, free of charge to tour around the city. They were also Green, Red and Yellow CATs. Right after that....
I snapped some pictures of the buildings for no reasons. I was busy enjoying and admiring how neat the city is. Compared to Kuala Lumpur, you can't actually find a lot of tall buildings but the view that you will see is quite satisfying. You'll see Bell Tower, Bank West, the beach yada yada.

This is of course, for no reason. Enjoy the view.

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

0 Gossips/Comments: