Sunday, March 23, 2014

--> For The Love of Music

as-salam

Some people find music as an escape door for problems that seem so torturing. I listen to music a lot for I find it very helpful to cure the bad feelings that keep bothering me. Country music would be my preference because of the lyrics that always speak my mind. Bob Marley once said, one good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. "If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.”, said Einstein. 


This is a song about bully. I never experienced this but the writer and the singer of this song, Hunter Hayes mentioned that he wrote this song to reflect his previous life. As a music geek (he is proud to label himself that), he spent most of his time alone and he felt isolated. He graduated highschool at a very young age and he pursued his dreams. I admire for that. The moral is, never stop chasing your stars and strive your best! Have a good day everyone. 

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

0 Gossips/Comments: