Tuesday, March 18, 2014

--> The After-school Business

as-salam

I am having doing my practicum in Sekolah Kluster Kecemerlangan SMK Bandar Utama Damansara (3) and most of the time, I enjoy the days here. Facing kids with high proficiency in English Language is a huge challenge because there is no language barriers for them to talk and to ask questions. I signed up for this and of course I will try my best to fit in. I will be teaching 4 Orked and 1 Teratai and the teachers over here have given me some intel about the students. Luckily, most of them are well-behaved students. 

 So this is me in the morning...looking good huh?
 Guess where was I after school? Yes! IKEA.
I was just so hungry and I had been wanting to go for some meatballs. Teaching is not easy peeps. For those out there who say 'teaching is easy and still, you get a handsome salary every month.', please rethink about it. Try to teach for a month...or in my case, try to teach for a week. Interested?

I hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

0 Gossips/Comments: