Saturday, December 28, 2013

--> Dogs, Dogs Everywhere! #dogsgasm

as-salam

It was during Dogathon in UPM. A few months back but I never got the chance to post it here. Been so busy this year. I don't even have time for myself. Anyway, I love dogs especially Siberian Husky breed. It is so so fierce looking but cute of course. For me, Siberian Huskies are like rockstars who sings Mariah Carey's My All. Kill me.
 Look at those eyes and tongues...aren't they cute? Of course!
The first dog seems to like her sexy owner. The second one was wooing hot 'chicks' while the third pie was actually begging for the owner to releaser her so that she can be with the hot dawggs out there.
 The two pictures up there give me dogasm. Siberian Huskies, come to papa please!!!
 Is that a lion? Yes. Kodomolion.
This bad bog is a swagger! #swagdog #swag #swagger

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

0 Gossips/Comments: