Monday, May 13, 2013

--> iPhoto: The Star Newspaper Photoshoot for Teacher's Day

as-salam

We were all posing and concern about how we looked. Yeah. Those facial expressions are fake and you can tell LOL. What to do? 

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

8 Gossips/Comments:

依之汉 Best Blogger Tips said...

Well, even if you don't tell me, I know it was fake. Nampak sangat!

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@依之汉 Thank you? haha

依之汉 Best Blogger Tips said...

Haha. But I can see you guys had tried hard. Good job, I guess.

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@依之汉 Hahah thanks again?

Amir Aidid Best Blogger Tips said...

Looking good Mr.

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Amir Aidid Thanks a lot.

Azham Vsvc Best Blogger Tips said...

I love these photos better!

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Azham Vsvc because u r in Blue