Friday, May 3, 2013

--> iClimb Broga Hill, Malaysia

as-salam

It's Friday! I climbed Broga Hill last Wednesday. It was boring but the sceneries are beautiful, or should I say majestic? Yeahhhh! I like climbing, trekking, hiking and stuffs a lot. Perhaps because I am used to these kinds of stuffs which are more challenging, so I did not really enjoy the easy way. However, it was a nice experience. Allow me to feed you with the pictures that I've taken.
iGossip Rizal, Rizal Sadiman
Arghhhhh! I cna almost see it...Its the climb...la la la la...it's the climb...la la la la
iGossip Rizal, Rizal Sadiman
Chaiyokkk! Thank you cute boy for the pose. Where were your parents again? Haihhh...
iGossip Rizal, Rizal Sadiman
New Zealand much? Yeahhhh I love the photos. Eh! UPM shirt!
iGossip Rizal, Rizal Sadiman
At the first station. There are 4 sections before you can reach the top. I didn't snap the photo of everybody who was there but I could tell you that there was thousand who were climbing that day. Some of them came earlier around 6 or 7 to catch the sunrise. 
iGossip Rizal, Rizal Sadiman
One word, BEAUTI-F-U-L!
iGossip Rizal, Rizal Sadiman
Aihhhhh...you can reach the top estimately around 45 minutes to an hour..depends on your speed and the weather of that day. It was raining when I reached the top so we had a little trouble going down....But it was fun.
iGossip Rizal, Rizal Sadiman
See....it was quite dark by 9.00 a.m on that Wednesday. I felt like I'm in the music video of Blown Away, Carrie Underwood. I was standing on the rock at the second station.
iGossip Rizal, Rizal Sadiman
From the eyes of those who are at the third station.
iGossip Rizal, Rizal Sadiman
The top! Fourth Station...Politics up the hill...hmmm...Malaysians!
Something that I don't like or hate for that matter was, people ate at the stations...Obvious they were hungry because I could see and smell Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai and Roti Gardenia. It was okay for me me (I do understand that they were in a Hunger Games competition) but things got dirty when they decide to throw their leftovers be it the foods, polystyrenes, plastics bags and a few other things. 

Didn't they see the notices 'Go Green' all over the place? Aren't they have manners? These are the irresponsible people who always complain that 'Malaysia is dirty'. They are the main subjects for this thing to happen and yet they point fingers on all of us as 'Malaysians'. What the...!

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

10 Gossips/Comments:

Wan Ahmad Izudean Best Blogger Tips said...

seronok2! pernah sekali climb setahun yang lepas. dalam hujan.hehe

bilala dapat pergi lagi...

IZZUL FAIZ A.M Best Blogger Tips said...

Hey, how does it feel to be at the top, huh? Though Broga Hill is common but still awesome experience you had. Nice photos, everything nice! Life is a climb, but the view is great! Yesterday, I went up Bukit Botak at UM, though it not as high as Broga, I am managed to overcome my height fear! So, when is your next hiking? hehe

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Wan Ahmad Izudean sama la...hujan mencabar sket

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Wan Ahmad Izudean sama la...hujan mencabar sket

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Wan Ahmad Izudean sama la...hujan mencabar sket

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Wan Ahmad Izudean sama la...hujan mencabar sket

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@IZZUL FAIZ A.M Thank you so much for the compliments :) Next time? hummm...u plan, i can go hehe

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips said...

Enjoy the public open-air concept loo and shower area.
At a bargain 100 bolivianos for 4 hours, they have enough power to get
2 gringo-sized riders up the local hills. Powerful hollow waves form here and
can hold a sizeable swell.

My webpage chillout

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Anonymous glad u love it

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips said...

This is a small selection of great music I listen to, written from my
own perspective as a fan and a user, with the aim of inspiring others to listen too.
As we ate, not only did our waitress check back with us to see if we required anything further, but the
manager stopped by as well. I would recommend
having a Mimosa out on the patio overlooking the waterway.


Feel free to surf to my web site: comenius.mojforum.si