Friday, April 5, 2013

--> iMakan at IKEA

as-salam

My friends and I went to IKEA just to grab the delicious foods. We stuffed ourselves and had to take around 15 minutes before we could walk. We were eaters. One thing about IKEA foods, doesn't matter how many times you taste them, you'll carving for more the next day.

Vegetarian Pasta. I hate the sauce. 
Super nice chocolate.
The reason for everybody to come here. The famous IKEA meatballs.
First time I bought this. Regret. Never again.
Apple pie with cinnamon taste. Super scrumptious. Thanks Yi for letting me have a bite. 
This one was Azham's. Never fancy it.
Before and After a few seconds. 

Right after that, we went for Karaoke. So, how do you like to share about your favourite foods or restaurants? Share your links down here and I'll definitely leave my mark. Thanks. Happy Friday.

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

4 Gossips/Comments:

luqman zakaria Best Blogger Tips said...

drooling*....

cik tenggiling Best Blogger Tips said...

come to my mum restaurant... u will never regret it.. well of kos mum's cook is the best...

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@luqman zakaria Sorry and eiyuhh haha

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@cik tenggiling kat mana tu?