Wednesday, April 24, 2013

--> iLove Seeing Twins

as-salam

I love seeing twins because they are so magical especially if they are identical. The looks, the personalities, the way they talk, their fashion senses, their favourite colours etc always attract me to look at them closely and wonder. This sounds pretty weird because I have no idea on how to explain it in a better way. 

Here is a simple trivia about twins. Twins can either be monozygotic ("identical"), meaning that they develop from one zygote that splits and forms two embryos, or dizygotic ("fraternal") meaning that they develop from two single egg that are fertilized by two separate sperms. Source.
iGossip by Rizal
The Harries. Jack (in blue) is a total joker. I bet you enjoy watching School of Comedy. He was a small boy back then and now he is doing YouTube videos every week. Check it out here
I don't know who they are but they look cute and deserve to be in this entry...
iGossip by Rizal
The Olsen twins. They are definitely in the list of the richest teenagers in the world. They are successful actresses, talented fashion designers and have sold millions of books! What more can I can say?
iGossip by Rizal
Tiki and Ronde Barber. The names sound a little bit cute but their career as football players aren't as cute if you know what I mean. However, something that makes them look adorable is that, they love writing. They have authored eight books including illustrated books for children.
iGossip by Rizal
Our famous Malaysia footballers who are twins as well. Aidil Zafuan and Zaquan Adha are famous for their career as well as they celebrity lives. Lots of controversies and lots of news to dig in. 
I have friends who are twins as well and honestly, it took me quite a long time to differentiate them...but I notice that twins usually have different personalities. You will see from the way they talk...usually, the younger one is more talkative. COrrect me if I'm wrong.

p/s: I want to have twins one day. I don't care! hehe

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

2 Gossips/Comments:

依之汉 Best Blogger Tips said...

Yeay! We are in the same boat! I too wish to have twin! I've always dreaming me myself learn at UPM and at the same time at USM. And how we would exchange SPM examinations. Haha.

I too have twin friends. One of the way to differentiate them are they look. I see that the older brother tends to get fatter. Correct if I'm right. =P

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@依之汉 how can i correct a correct statement