Saturday, April 6, 2013

--> iLepak at Publika

as-salam

Azham, Qing Yi, Aiman and I went to Publika on Friday just to hang out, release our stress, finish our book voucher and enjoy the arts available over there. It was my first time there and if I were to give stars, I would rate 3.5/5. The arts are great but the place is pretty boring. I saw a lot of people.......................at the cold storage lol. The best part was, I felt like an upper east siders, enjoying the luxirous paintings and work of art which the meanings I would never understand.

Our journey began. Our tunnel song was Torn by Natalie Imbruglia. Click the link to listen Torn (Qing Yi's version). Super nice!
...and here are some of the arts that I captured.
Look at the tortoise. It was drawn on the wall nearby the toilet...All the graffitis are awesome!
Our stupid poses. Trying hard to blend in with the sculptures. I hope people didn't notice the differences lol.
Call me traditional but these drawings rock like hell! 
Where else can you find these creative things? Pink giraffe is cute!
Positive Emporium which is Azham's favourite store/art gallery. You can get motivated just by reading them. The price for each block is quite expensive. If they were RM10 or even less, I would have bought a few. 
Doraemon's door of everywhere. Tadaaaa!

So how was your Friday? Weekend? Share them below. I'll pay you a friendly visit, I promise. I enjoyed the outing. Want to know where we headed after we have finished touring Publika? See the entry below and be jealous. You'll drool.

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

6 Gossips/Comments:

Shaqir Ir Manz Best Blogger Tips said...

nice... tak pernah lagi masuk sini

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Shaqir Ir Manz Jemput pergi ke sana

Jik Kam Yong Best Blogger Tips said...

I was there once. Loved it!

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Jik Kam Yong i love the arts, not the place

NIZAM Best Blogger Tips said...

I love weekend too. :D even nothing to do the whole day. hewhew!

p/s: best la u punye friends cover lagu tu.

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@NIZAM hehe super true...

thanks. i'll tell her that