Saturday, April 13, 2013

--> iDraw a Lot When I'm Bored.

as-salam

I love drawing even though I am not very good at it. It takes a lot of time for me to finish drawing a picture because when I draw, it always depends on my mood on that particular time. I don't simply draw random things. I must be inspired or.....forced. 
I was reading a poem entitled Among School Children by William Butler Yeast. I was in Madam Juridah's literature class and we were asked to draw a based on a stanza that we were supposed to present. Actually, we did not. I misheard that. We were supposed to draw a swan from a different poem. This picture was inspired by the fourth stanza of Among School Children. 
I was not twitter, doing usual stuffs...you'll know if you have an account. The bird is so cute and it is blue so I decided to draw a bird. I searched on the internet a couple of pictures and I kinda put together the idea here and there. Follow me on Twitter: @RizalSadiman
Meet my friend, Ajmal Abu Bakar. He is my junior in IPBA. I posted the pictures of my drawings on Facebook and he happened to 'liked' it and left a comment saying "draw my face. can you?". I was like, okay, I accept your challenge. So, here it it. The hands are a little bit weird but who cares? lol.

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

14 Gossips/Comments:

luqman zakaria Best Blogger Tips said...

ok lah nih..reti jgk drawing..sy kalau suruh lukis itik pon xreti!

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@luqman zakaria eheks..hehehe..thanks :)

NIZAM Best Blogger Tips said...

melukis bukanlah bakat yang sy ada (-__-)

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@NIZAM i am sure u have other great talents... :)

Lyana Ann Best Blogger Tips said...

yesssssssss!!!!!! sama! :D hahahahah

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Lyana Ann so good to hear that

NARUMI ISOZAKI Best Blogger Tips said...

burung twitter tu comel! :D

*juz personal opinion: prefer the previous blog template. kinda cool compared to the current one. hee.. =]

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@NARUMI ISOZAKI yeke..thanks for the opinion and thanks for the comment... malu2.. jemu tgk yang lama heel

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@NARUMI ISOZAKI yeke..thanks for the opinion and thanks for the comment... malu2.. jemu tgk yang lama heel

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@NARUMI ISOZAKI yeke..thanks for the opinion and thanks for the comment... malu2.. jemu tgk yang lama heel

Wan Ahmad Izudean Best Blogger Tips said...

better than me of course. haha

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Wan Ahmad Izudean hehe..blaja la melukis..its fun

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips said...

This site is very easy to work with and doesn't shoot you around to different web sites before you find what your looking for. If you would rather keep the process simple, or have a need to save streaming FLVs to your Android phone that aren't available on You - Tube, your best option
is the useful web-based service Keep - Vid. Treating your customers right generates that most priceless kind of marketing:
word of mouth recommendations.

Feel free to visit my web blog - http://www.aeev.at/

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips said...

Both drugs have also been denied FDA approval the first time around and are awaiting news on their second attempt.
Avocados- Although not my favorite, are high in fats, the good ones.
Who does not need that little bit of elevation when trying to diet.


My homepage - quransunnah.com