Thursday, April 25, 2013

--> iDraw Line Arts

as-salam

Lately, I am obsessed with line arts. I don't know why but I find it to be very unique and distinctive. So far I have drawn two and they are not as nice as the ones you may find on Google...but at least I tried right? So, these are my drawings. 

Basically, this is my first attempt and I am very satisfied. Many of my friends wrote positive feedbacks on the Facebook comment box and some of them kindly double tapped this drawing on Instagram...lol. I am very very super duper happy! You guys are awesome and totally supportive.
and this is my second time trying it. Its an R which stands for Rizal. I like this better because of so many things which I can't explain. The first comment that I got was "Illuminati!" because of that one eye. I was like....errr...that is not the supportive comment that I want to read lol.

So what is line art anyway?

Line art is any image that consists of distinct straight and curved lines placed against a (usually plain) background, without gradations inshade (darkness) or hue (color) to represent two-dimensional or three-dimensional objects. Line art can use lines of different colors, although line art is usually monochromatic. It is also called line drawing.

Line art emphasizes form and outline, over color, shading, and texture. However, areas of solid pigment and dots can also be used in addition to lines. The lines in a piece of line art may be all of a constant width (as in some pencil drawings), of several (few) constant widths (as in technical illustrations), or of freely varying widths(as in brush work or engraving). Source.

Hope you get it...till then, that is how
iGossip

7 Gossips/Comments:

依之汉 Best Blogger Tips said...

Well, first thing first to say, you got talent in this art! Congratulations!

Second thing to say, don't let it loose! Expand it to your outstanding limit.

Lastly, cheers for your exclusive talent.

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@依之汉 That was very nice of you Izham.

Thanks a lot.

InsyaAllah i will

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips said...

Try simple games and check how your internet connection is and then move on play more games.
It should come as no surprise that i - Tunes is loaded full of pirate
apps for i - Phone, i - Pod Touch, and i - Pad.
Are you a Kansas City Chiefs or Pittsburgh Steelers fan.


Feel free to surf to my blog post: http://youchilly.com/index.php?do=/blog/33035/An-introduction-to-significant-Elements-for-game

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips said...

You can use Viddler downloader to download videos from Viddler directly to your PC in a few simple steps.
You can download Apple's Quick - Time plugin for Firefox on Apple's website here.
Viddler is one of my favorite video services and Ive been using Viddler for awhile now.


Visit my web blog: Videos von myvideo downloaden

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips said...

Enjoying the service of Odyssey - Streaming
- Radio is so easy. Hardware mechanisms used in the manufacturing
of a Wi - Fi internet radio system is less complicated and the
point of ergonomics is kept in mind by the manufactures.
These channels offer a variety of genres for the
user.

Also visit my web site - http://diana212m.blogspot.de/2012/01/midsummer-night-in-poland.html

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips said...

Congress tried in 2007 to pass a measure that would lock in the
rate that could be charged through 2010 at 7. For instance
i - Pod users will have difficulty syncing
their devices with i - Tunes; the popular media player, sync and marketplace application isn't available on Linux. com ( is the home site for a radio station only on the internet which provides exactly what it says: Worship music.

My weblog http://www.online-radioportal.de

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips said...

Online games are easier to enjoy because they offer more competition with more people.
This “editor's" score considers the satisfaction rating, the frenzy rating, and I intend to update it based on the thoughts and opinions of buyers on this site. Also, if they have a gradual link, the video may perform again really badly or not at all.

Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Recommended Reading