Tuesday, December 18, 2012

--> iGo to the International Conference (MICELT)

as-salam

What is MICELT? It stands for Malaysian International Conference on English Language Teaching. So, UPM brought 60 of us there (Kinta Riverfront Hotel, Ipoh) to experience this international conference. We enjoyed the four days of the conference and we brought back so many useful information and knowledge that can be adapted in our teaching. I met awesome presenters both local and international. But here, I would like to share the journey - less educational entry I would say LOL.
The journey started...
Alhamdulillah...we arrived at Kinta Riverfront Hotel after 4 hours of bumpy journey :)
Look at my apartment. Nice or not? I shared with iQram, iKram and Ann Loke. Oh ya, I watched Philippines drama, Spanar Jaya and Agen 44 & 88.
1st day of conference...with this Dr. (forgot her name and Reza from Iran). Sadly I don't have his photo to share.
Second day of conference...with the awesome Juridah Md Rashid & Dev Kumar - Lecturers form Universiti Putra Malaysia and Bostonweb College. Dev was a senior of mine in UPM.
Relaxing with fellow friends :) I enjoyed the swimming pool even though it was a little bit shallow. Also, I didn't miss to try the sauna and steam room. I was a hot lobster man! haha
Yummy #1
Yummy #2...can you see the 1Malaysia concept in the photo?
At night, we were cougars muahahahaha
With my schoolmate, Adi and also, the Epic Comparison!
Faces of TESL Students of Universiti Putra Malaysia, International Languages Teacher Training Institute and Temenggung Ibrahim Teacher Training Institute.

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

4 Gossips/Comments:

matsen Best Blogger Tips said...

like the picture 'oppa gangnam style'..
Lol..haha

Azham Vsvc Best Blogger Tips said...

Walaupun ada satu gambar aku, kecik pulak tu aku ikhlas nak komen kat sini.....

Kinta Riverfront Hotel memang best, I truly enjoyed the conference and the experience huhu :)

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@matsen hahha thanks.. u noticed that!

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Azham Vsvc hehe sorry la..nk buat mcm mana..tkpe, yg penting meriah