Sunday, November 4, 2012

--> iGo Dogathon with Cute Dogs @ UPM

as-salam

Event: Dogathon 2012
Venue: Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
Organizer: Veterinary Science Faculty

I am a huge fan of animals including dogs and I guess most of you who have been following my blog should know that. I didn't get the chance to be there but my friend Leong Qing Yi permits me to use all the photos she snapped around the event. I'm going to be a little bias on this because I'll put their photos according to the cuteness LOL.

Top 5
Cotton candy! I'll eat you! hehe
Siberian Husky named Snowy..awww you are as adorable as Snow White :)
Destiny's Child, dog version. Aren't they cute and silky? LOL
I find this cute because of his pose and please look at the eyes...awwww!
Look ate the pink and funky shirt she wears. She must be a hot 'chick' lol. 
Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

4 Gossips/Comments:

Jejentik Best Blogger Tips said...

I prefer akita puppies, they are so cute..

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Jejentik I know right? They're extremely cute

Jik Kam Yong Best Blogger Tips said...

What do that do in a dogathon? run with the dogs?

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Jik Kam Yong ahha not really..just that thre a lot of dogs from diff species