Friday, July 20, 2012

--> iBlogger: Eqbal Zack

as-salam

His profile - please read and ready to be amused!
Eqbal Zack
What makes me like his amazing blog? Yeahh..he is a simple blogger with phD As a student of UPM (twinning program), I feel so proud to be in the same institution. Oh ya, he used to be in the teaching team of  Maktab Perguruan Teknik in KL while I am a student of Maktab Perguruan Bahasa Antarabangsa (main campus) - what an unexpected common education background. 

Eqbal Zack
He travels a lot too which really attracts me. I love reading blogs of people who travel all around the globe. Do you know what is the best feature of reading travel blog? They share the photos of the foods they try. Om nom nom! He does the same exact thing sometimes. Really makes me hungry most of the time but I enjoy it.

So people, I really encourage you to read his blog which I find to be totally interesting and full of brilliant thoughts. He writes both in English and Malay - his writings will make you wanna read each and every line possible. Together with the photos featured in every entry, he managed to keep the readers tacked.

Hope you get it...till then, that is how

iGossip

12 Gossips/Comments:

Azham Vsvc Best Blogger Tips said...

Wow...he is a teacher too huh? And now I believe he is on his way to becoming a professor hehehehe

eqbalzack Best Blogger Tips said...

Assalamualaikum and Salam Ramadhan. Thank you for the good writeup. Excellent goods from you. hehe...
I actually like what you have acquired in this post, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. Terharu... I was checking constantly your blog and I am impressed too! Thanks and good luck.

-eqbalzack-

Edy Fee Best Blogger Tips said...

wah product mktab.hebat..ehhe bangga jap sebagai wakil mktb jugak.hehehe

mintak promote my 1st give away

http://edyfee.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-first-give-away.html

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Azham Vsvc I think so..
Yeah..he's a teacher.. a very great one

Orked Best Blogger Tips said...

wahhh...so amazing...i'll follow him...:)

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@eqbalzack Thank you so much.
I have no idea what to say..getting such cmpliment from u is really big to me :)

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Edy Fee Baik..
Nanti aku promote.
Tp aku nak menang! haha

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@Orked You should!

anif abdullah| AA Best Blogger Tips said...

me too,love the way he wrote.. cool blogger indeed :)

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@anif abdullah| AA yeah.. very cool blogger..with no doubt

ami Best Blogger Tips said...

abang eqbal ni famous la kan. ami happy sangat hari ni sebab dialah follower pertama blog ami.

Rizal Sadiman Best Blogger Tips said...

@ami kan..? femes gla kot